I believe that buying a home will be one of the greatest investments you will make in your lifetime.
Let me help you make your dream come true.
Here is my pledge to you as your buyer's agent:
• Establish a home buying program based on your wish list and comfort zone.
• Help you determine the price range of home most suitable to your financial needs.
• Advise you immediately of all new listings in your chosen area and price range.
• Set up appointments and show you any property of interest to you.
• Approach with a critical and constructive eye any home we are viewing.
• Do a market analysis to establish a fair market price for the property of interest to you.
• Negotiate on your behalf the best price, terms and conditions for your chosen home.
• Assist you in finding the best rates for mortgages, legal fees and home inspection fees.
• Never ever pressure you while making critical decisions.
• I will always keep very confidential any personal information you share with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
• How do I know what can I afford?
• What kind of mortage should I get?
• What are some of the extra costs?
• Do I have to pay the Property Transfer Tax and how much will it be?
• Can I use my RRSP's for my down payment?
• Do I have to pay GST?
• When do I make my first mortgage payment?
• What does 'closing in escrow' mean?
• What abour buyer restrictions? for example, pets, age, retals, etc.
• How to choose the right type of mortgage rate for you?
Your First Step
Your first step to buying a home is to first ask yourself why you want to buy a home: to stop paying rent? To start building equity? To have a place of your own? To raise a family? To entertain business associates? To move up to a bigger house? Next, list what kind of home you'd like and where you would like to be. Be specific. Separate the "must haves" from the "want to haves."
Think of yourself as zeroing in on a target, going from the general to the specific. Consider area (city, suburban neighborhood, country); community (north, south, east, or west side); neighborhood (older and settled or sparkling new; a particular school zone; recreational facilities; and other community services such as transportation, day care, library, stores, entertainment). Ask yourself how many minutes you are willing to commute to work.
Think about home styles. How much space do you need? Does your situation require a one-level home, or are stairs acceptable? Consider size and kind of property. Do you want a newer home, or maybe an older one to fix up? Someday you or your heirs will want to sell. Consider how long you expect to live in this particular home.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Once you have addressed the above needs, your next step in the purchasing process is to get pre-qualified with a mortgage company. This can be done over the phone or even online in a matter of minutes.
Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them.
I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.